Backpackers Holiday Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice to beeing able to borrow surfboards, bodyboards and bicycles. The rooms were quite small and if you get the "wrong side" of the room, you wont be able to stow your luggage in a good way. Missed lockers on the rooms. Good common areas, even if if discussions that were held in the main outside area was heard from the rooms. The internet is only available from the reception and during certain hours. Would have been good to know that on beforehand, ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Rasmus Sweden
- “ Really good hostel, everything you need and more. Definitely a younger crowd but that's Byron. If I'm in town again I'll stay here for sure! ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Rob England
- “ Overly expensive hostel with backpacker staff not interested in a good customer experience, we had a private double room that was very unclean. Could be ok if you value drinking at the hostel more than sleeping. Found lots of dead bugs in the window pane that was not cleaned even after alerting the staff about it (staff was drunk) ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Oskar Sweden
- “ In Byron Bay is absolutely the place to be. They offer Surfboard, Bike and BodyBoard for free. Apartments were really nice and Staff is helpful, they are really kind. Btw unfortunately there is not lockers in the room, they have to improve that. I will definitely go back. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy