Backpackers Holiday Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed one night for a wedding, pretty top place ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Sam Australia
- “ Really nice to beeing able to borrow surfboards, bodyboards and bicycles. The rooms were quite small and if you get the "wrong side" of the room, you wont be able to stow your luggage in a good way. Missed lockers on the rooms. Good common areas, even if if discussions that were held in the main outside area was heard from the rooms. The internet is only available from the reception and during certain hours. Would have been good to know that on beforehand, ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Rasmus Sweden
- “ Really good hostel, everything you need and more. Definitely a younger crowd but that's Byron. If I'm in town again I'll stay here for sure! ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Rob England