Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In short, the room keys were left where anyone could take one and enter the room. Zero security. No individual lights in the rooms or by the beds (if the main light was out, it was black). This is inconvenient for having many people in one room! Also, bathroom did NOT have a lock (in a shared room!) and one time, I saw a dead roach in the shower area. No privacy curtains on the bunks, and the staff had to be hunted down when needed (someone was not manning the front desk at all times). ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Easily one of the best hostels I have been in. The rooms are very clean. The staff are super nice. They speak English and are always helpful. The atmosphere at hostel is very relaxing and perfect for travelers. I recommend this place 100%. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ 11pm curfew though it dodnt really bother me was a bit odd ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Wales