Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Have to be out of your room from 10am-2pm for cleaning which was annoying. Staff was hard to find when you needed help finding something or just for a simple question. Maps or any information was hard to come by and staff didn't really help, we had to figure everything out ourselves with little to no help. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Ah, highly recommend , this place. Although we were in a 4 bed room me and my friend did not feel lack of privacy, everyone was out out touring we only saw each other when it was bed time. it was bed time. The staff was supper nice to my friends who were staying at a different place. They would allow them to have breakfast for free. The guest fried theirs own eggs their own style ands limited eggs, bread , coffee, butter, jelly was available for all. Towels and soap provided. ”
- 24 May 2014 Denise USA
- “ Everything was perfect, thanks. I really enjoyed evening BBQ and next morning breakfast, too. The staff was great nice and kind. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I really enjoyed staying at this hostel! the breakfast each morning was far more than I expected. I arrived late due to a delayed flight, and the staff were kind enough to ring me up to see where I was, and then wait up for me until I could check in. The room was cleaned everyday, and I got a clean towel each morning. The outside area is really nice for mingling with people. ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA