Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shuttle service is the key. It makes the whole difference. The hosts are amazing and the place is great. Very typical hostel with great features. ”
- 28 May 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ A fine hostel located a bit out of city center, but with a free shuttle to and from the nearest station. Excelent friendly staff! Breakfeast with penutbutter and jam sandwiches, and free coffee/tea was kindly included. As hostels goes it was as you can expect with respect to comfort. Showers and toilets were nice and clean. ”
- 04 May 2018 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The guests were polite. The location is great for the cost. A short shuttle ride brings you to the heart of Boston. ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Erin
- “ Homeless people live there. I meet a guy at the hostel during breakfast who was panhandling (begging) near south station during the day. The free pickup service from the Wellington station to hostel and back is a trap.. Just take bus 110 from and too gladstone. On the last day when you check out the driver will charge you. Charlie card very useful to get around. Kitchen timing 9:00 am to 10 p.m on some day it was not open even past 10 am. Breakfast white bread, peanut butter, jelly, butter coffe ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Prithviraj USA