Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everyone is very helpful at Backpackers!! The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I always meet the nicest people there!! Love it!! ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Lisa USA
“ The staff is very friendly and always offers help. The shuttle to Wellington Station is very handy as it enables fast access to the T-Line and thus to Boston.
The facility is average in terms of condition. The beds are nothing special. However, the offer a little kitchen including microwave so you're able to cook if you want to. Also there's a TV open to anyone that'd like to watch.
The breakfast is hardly a breakfast. It's basically toast with butter, strawberry jam and peanut butter. Still OK ”
The breakfast is exactly what we advertise, just something quick and easy so you can get out and enjoy the sights of Boston. There are several breakfast restaurants nearby if you wish to have steak and eggs, or lobster tail and champagne, but we are a hostel and we try to keep the costs reasonable in an expensive city like Boston. If you want steak and lobster, stay at the Ritz Carlton next visit.
- 29 Mar 2016 Alexander Timo Germany
- “ I really enjoy staying here the staff is super friendly and helpful.I've stayed here a few different times now and have a great experience everytime.Excellent wifi its super fast and their free shuttle service is great.I've met ppl from all over the world staying here.I highly recommend staying here you wont be disappointed. I give it a A+++ ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ They were so helpful and kind. Really went above and beyond. ”
- 14 Mar 2016 Ralph USA
- “ Nice place to stay. It's not very quiet. But, it's friendly easy to get to and fun. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wish the breakfast was better but it was a good hostel to stay in! ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice Hostel with very friendly staff, especially Ray was very helpful and he's always in a good mood. It seems like it's a long way from the city centre, but it's only 3-4 metro stops and they have shuttle which will pick you up from the station, excellent service! ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Jan Netherlands
- “ Great place to stay definitely ! The staff is very nice and also very convenient , they pick up and drop off for free at the subway station. There is a pub and a pool table with good vibes. I recommand it for sure ! ”
- 16 Sep 2015 renaud France
- “ I had a car and appreciated the parking provided. They ran the shuttle on a regular schedule, so it was ok for those without a vehicle. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly staff, god location. Old equipment: house, bed, sanitaries. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous France