Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no pillow for sleeping. Also there's no Harfe for people sleeping on the up. Another annoying thing is that the music started early in the morning and then everyone wakes up. Actually we need more sleep. The atmosphere is nice and I like the lounge. Something needs to be improved. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Yuxing China
- “ to expensive for What you got Far from the city, shuttle was fine No ambiance, vocation is changing to help poor people Not feeling Like A backpackers hostel at all.... ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Jessica Canada
- “ The location is really not so convenient. ”
- 18 Oct 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Overall I was satisfied. I do think the breakfast could be improved (cereal, yogurt, etc). I appreciated Wayne driving the shuttle every 30mn, that helped tremendously. ”
- 16 Oct 2016 Qwamel USA
- “ Not what I expected. Most of the people staying there are not backpackers, mostly permanent residents with poor hygiene. Personal is really nice. Breakfast is just coffee or tea and toast but it was ok. On my last night they changed me to a mixed room even though I had made a reservation for a female only bedroom. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 josefina Argentina
- “ Definitely would stay here again, great staff and great hostel for the price ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Laura Ireland
- “ The owner, Wayne, is an awesome individual and all of his staff live to those same standards. The shuttle service can't be beat and is a better value than you'll find at most full-scale hotels. Looking forward to visiting again the next time I'm in Boston! ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Russell USA
- “ Nice accomodation, nice people, especially wayne from the hostel was a very nice guy. I enjoyed my stay there and would do it again! ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany
“ Rooms could have used some touch ups and some minor fixes. No lockers in the room sucks, it's better in the rooms instead of the halls. Also found it extremely loud very late at night some nights. Loved the free shuttle to and from the train, and the free parking was great. ”
Lockers are more secure in the hallway as we have security cameras pointed at them.
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada