Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The guests were polite. The location is great for the cost. A short shuttle ride brings you to the heart of Boston. ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Erin
- “ Homeless people live there. I meet a guy at the hostel during breakfast who was panhandling (begging) near south station during the day. The free pickup service from the Wellington station to hostel and back is a trap.. Just take bus 110 from and too gladstone. On the last day when you check out the driver will charge you. Charlie card very useful to get around. Kitchen timing 9:00 am to 10 p.m on some day it was not open even past 10 am. Breakfast white bread, peanut butter, jelly, butter coffe ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Prithviraj USA
- “ this is really a small and quite far away place if you want to be in Boston. There is a free shuttle bus from the W. station, the staff is helpful, but it is really difficult to get there when get off the subway station and if you don´t have a shuttle. Very small, no privacy, and they close the Tv/breakfast room for the night, the place where you could read or watch TV. Breakfast very basic. But I would avoid this place in the future. ”
- 26 May 2017 Jaroslav Slovakia
- “ There is no pillow for sleeping. Also there's no Harfe for people sleeping on the up. Another annoying thing is that the music started early in the morning and then everyone wakes up. Actually we need more sleep. The atmosphere is nice and I like the lounge. Something needs to be improved. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Yuxing China
- “ to expensive for What you got Far from the city, shuttle was fine No ambiance, vocation is changing to help poor people Not feeling Like A backpackers hostel at all.... ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Jessica Canada