Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The guests were polite. The location is great for the cost. A short shuttle ride brings you to the heart of Boston. ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Erin
- “ Homeless people live there. I meet a guy at the hostel during breakfast who was panhandling (begging) near south station during the day. The free pickup service from the Wellington station to hostel and back is a trap.. Just take bus 110 from and too gladstone. On the last day when you check out the driver will charge you. Charlie card very useful to get around. Kitchen timing 9:00 am to 10 p.m on some day it was not open even past 10 am. Breakfast white bread, peanut butter, jelly, butter coffe ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Prithviraj USA
- “ this is really a small and quite far away place if you want to be in Boston. There is a free shuttle bus from the W. station, the staff is helpful, but it is really difficult to get there when get off the subway station and if you don´t have a shuttle. Very small, no privacy, and they close the Tv/breakfast room for the night, the place where you could read or watch TV. Breakfast very basic. But I would avoid this place in the future. ”
- 26 May 2017 Jaroslav Slovakia