Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is great Steve, Chris , and Ray are all very helpful and take care of their guests to the best of their abilities. they are always trying to make this place better. thanks guys. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Lukas
“ Maybe it's just the night I spent there, but it was not nearly as quiet as they claim. I was in the room closest to the billiards room, where some people started playing and woke me up around midnight. I asked them to be quiet, they said they would, and then they didn't. After half an hour or so I asked the staff for help and they moved me to a different room. Ironically, I slept fine in the room closer to the pub. ”
Sometimes the door to the billiard room neglects to get closed properly and you can hear the guests. We will certainly monitor that door as the evening gets late to be sure all our guests get a good nights rest. Thank you for your review, and your visit to Backpackers is greatly appreciated Thank you
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Chris was very kind. I hope he will be there when we check in the next time :D ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Tessa Germany
- “ Nice hostel! I like this hostel! if I visit Boston again, I will visit this hostel! ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very decent place, but someone tried hacking into my email just after I left. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ shuttle service to the metro is well organized. so it's no problem to reach downtown. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Ramona Germany
“ Excellent hostal ”
thank you for the great review.It is very helpful for our business and greatly appreciated
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Panama
“ Steve and his crew are absolutely wonderful, accomodating and helpful.
The hostel is very convenient and easy to get to. I could not have made
a better choice! ”
Thank you very much for the great review. You don't realize how much we appreciate it. Thank you
- 27 Jun 2013 Barbara USA
“ In a safe, clean, and friendly part of Boston. The staff were super accommodating, open to an queries I had. Easy to get places as there was a free shuttle to Wellington Station and you can basically get anywhere from there. Basically everything good you would come to expect from a smaller and friendlier hostel away from the hustle of downtown Boston. ”
Thank you for the review and we hope you will return to Backpackers if you visit Boston again. Thanks again we enjoyed having you as our guest.
- 26 Jun 2013 Rebecca Australia
- “ + atmosphere: there is a big billiard room, a pc room, and tv room, so u can know people from everywhere - location: hostel is a 2 hours by walk from center, or 30 min by bus+metro!! i wanna say, when u came back to hostel after an hard day to visit the city, u are unable to reach again the city because public transport works bad in evening ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Boris