Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful staff. Despite the slightly outside of downtown location, the hostel offers a great shuttle service between the hostel and the Wellington Sub-Station, which gets you into downtown. Breakfast is great, very chill atmosphere. Fairly relaxed on checkout procedure. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I like to live there. The staffs are friendly, helpful and humors. For example, I got lost when I try to get to the hostel in the first day. I have a phone call, then staffs come to the subway station to pick me up.It is safe. I had a good time when I live with other roomates. However, we did not have hot water. ”
- 19 May 2013 xia China
- “ The style of the hostel was diffrent from other hostels. It was like a house in mountain ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Chris is a gent! So helpful an cheerful! There was always a shuttle available to bring or collect us to/from the station. We felt very safe in backpackers :) ”
- 16 May 2013 Andrea Ireland
- “ My stay at backpackers was nothing short of amazing. Chris is the guy you really want to meet because he has such an amazing personality and great attitude. Never fails to offer me a ride to the nearest station and make sure I'm well taken care of. Thanks Chris and Backpackers! I'll definitely be back! ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore