Backpackers Hostel & Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location in centeral city. Clear, quiet, nice breakfast with funny "good morning" game. Really a good choice. Only thing to mention is the mat is too soft. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Wei
- “ We had such a good time in this Hostel. It is close to pretty much everything and far enough away not to be disturbed. The staff were incredible!! Very attentive and would drive you anywhere if you asked them. They also gave us advice on good places to go, and after sharing our plans with them, they advised us on how best to go about them. Thank you! The hostel could do with a bit more security as we struggled to close the door to our room and lock it. Also bags were kept in an unlocked cupboard ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Laura British Indian Ocean Territory
- “ Splendid hostel ever, reasonable price, clean places and very nice atmosphere ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Pawaris Thailand
- “ So nice they offer shuttle to take us to the subway station! There were a lot of fun travelers there. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ So freindly, best hostel in boston, unbelievablely helpful! ”
- 28 May 2014 sean