Backpackers Hostel HK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Average hostel, bathroom not great for the price you pay. Beds comfy and nice staff on reception ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Alexander
- “ Very nice and friendly staff. Clea rooms. Howevere the hardest beds I have ever slept in... ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Sofie Sweden
- “ Staff barely spoke english. I arrived on the time I told them before and they were totally surprised and not prepared for my arrival. Pushed me around to several people and no one seemed to be the right person. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Marion Austria
- “ I booked for one room for 8 person and if my memory serves me right with one room inside. When we arrived, we were told that we will be having shared CR, and asked us to upgrade to private room (which means with CR inside) for 300 HK dollar for the three nights stay, however, they will provide us two room good for 4. It was frustrating because, we were expecting to be sleeping together as family that is why I booked earlier. Didn't like the staff who meet us. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Rejane
- “ Comfort room is not well maintained and wasn't clean during our stay. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Lorena Philippines