Backpackers Hostel HK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked for one room for 8 person and if my memory serves me right with one room inside. When we arrived, we were told that we will be having shared CR, and asked us to upgrade to private room (which means with CR inside) for 300 HK dollar for the three nights stay, however, they will provide us two room good for 4. It was frustrating because, we were expecting to be sleeping together as family that is why I booked earlier. Didn't like the staff who meet us. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Rejane
- “ Comfort room is not well maintained and wasn't clean during our stay. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Lorena Philippines
- “ Great location, pretty basic fantastic value for hk ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Perrin England
- “ i checkdd in at a.m 10:10 and paid all money. but when i returned at p.m 11:00 they said they have 'no room'. so we had to go outside and hung around to find a room for an hour! this is so ridiculus. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 SUN South Korea
- “ Enjoyed my Stay... ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Philippines