Backpackers Hostel K's House Hiroshima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love the staff here, they're always so helpful! I can't wait to come back! ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great everything. Really. I sincerely cannot find smth to change to that cool and cosy place. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Julien
- “ Very helpful with were to go and how to get there. Kitchen great with brewed coffee. Only missing was not having a double bed with single beds in the same room. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Paula Canada
- “ I had so much fun here. The hostel runs tours and has a party on Friday nights. All the alcohol(rum, whiskey, cocktails) is 300 yen so everyone ends up drinking a lot. Rooms are tidy and clean with locks. Plenty of showers available. Some showers have a button you have to keep pressing to keep the water running. The place has no elevator and is 5 stories which was bad for me since I rolled my ankle exploring a tranquil garden :p. Definitely stay here it's right next to 7/11, mcdonalds, & station ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Dylan Australia