Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfectly satisfactory as a cost effective bed to sleep in for a few nights in Kyoto, but I can't say that I was amazed by the hostel facilities or that the staff made me feel particularly welcome. ”
- 03 Nov 2016 Adrian England
- “ Good price for two bedroom. Check out their wall, it has a lot of stuff going on. Also fantastic location if you have a JR Pass as Kyoto Station is just a 10 minute walk from their. Second floor has a nice chill area. Also the rooftop will give you a nice view of Kyoto. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was great and have nothing but good memories in Kyoto. Thank you! ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice cheap hostel. The advantage of the hostel is to get in touch with other people. The staff is nice but can not speak much english. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Diniar Germany
- “ The staff were very nice and the space was comfortable, cozy and welcoming! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Montserrat Spain
- “ It has been a pleasure. Good people in a goog country. Thanks a lot for your attention. A good place to repeat! ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain