Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly the best hostel I have experienced up to now. Amazing facilities, staff and location. Had the standard private room, best choice ever. Their fully equipped kitchen is very convenient ”
- 18 Mar 2019 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location was conveniently located near Kyoto Station, from which I was able to take buses and trains to other parts of the city. The staff were helpful with directions how to get to landmarks. The breakfast at the cafe was good. The bus terminal and routes were very confusing, so doublecheck the bus route and be sure to get an IC card or have exact change for the bus fare. There were many younger guests who were very social. The facilities were clean and there were enough showers, etc. ”
- 11 Jan 2019 Cynthia USA
- “ Great hostel with a good atmosphere, nice facilities, enough space in rooms and good location becaus Kyoto is a great place from you can travel around by your JR PASS and hostel is located 5min walk from train station. Highly recommend this one. (Just breakfast was poor but the price was also low as 500 yen) ”
- 02 Jan 2019 Anonymous Russia