Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel can be easily reached by public transports, but you will still have to walk 10 minutes to reach metro. Nice common room with free tea/coffee. Combini located right in front of the hostel! ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great place to stay, three different subway lines nearby. Very helpful staff and some fun little extras when I was there. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Tommy Sweden
- “ It was nice and big hostel when I compare any other hostels in Tokyo, because our 1 week trip we stayed 4 different hostel because we couldn't find any available rooms at the same hostel. It was close to subway station and asakusa. Common area was big and have a good atmosphere you can meet people from there. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great hostel. Excellent location and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Ben Australia
- “ K's House Tokyo is centrally located to three major subway lines. It is easy to get to from the airports. It's clean and comfortable and the WiFi is good. I would stay here again if I come back to Tokyo. It is good value for your money. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Lashawna USA