Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ -Very clean and tidy. -Close to the subway, less tan 30 seconds! -Free coffee and kitchen facility. -Nice common area for chatting and resting. -Helpful staff and speak good English -Quiet location and yet public transport is readily available. ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I slept in a 4 bed dorm, which had it's own wash table and toilet; very nice. Staff is very friendly and location is close to a subway, no JR though. Common room can be crowded. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Paul Netherlands
- “ The lady staff is very pleasant and helpful. She prepared all the documents and maps the moment I arrived and made sure I was very well prepared for exploring Tokyo and the area which the hostel was located. SHe also made sure that I would be able to get to the airport online, she also wrote down the time of train, which train station and line, and the price of the tickets. I cannot ask for a better treatment than this. This is a 5 star treatment. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I really enjoyed staying this hostel.. The staff were so kind and the atmosphere was quite good! It's so close to the kuramae subway station. 1 min from the ooedo line, 5min from the asakusa line you can have coffee for free. one thing that i don't like was the bathroom was so cold... Thats all.. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great hostel. I had a really good time. And lots in the area to walk around and see. And most of the food and drinks in the area were priced well. I had big bowl ramen for. $4.50! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Jaison Canada
- “ The staff were so friendly and helpful! It was a nice, clean hostel and offered a nice common area. The location was good and close to several train lines. The only drawback is that the bed was very uncomfortable. All in all, it was a great hostel and I'd recommend it. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Joleen USA