Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not as good service compared to other hostels in Japan. Clean, well located, clean bathrooms. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Megan Australia
- “ This was a very good hostel, really friendly and helpful staff and great common area and kitchen. The location was more downtown and pretty far out of the centre of the city so not convenient if you want to spend are night out, although there are plenty of train lines so it is easy to get around until 12 pm. Would recommend to experience a quitter art of Tokyo ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Ellie Australia
- “ -Very clean and tidy. -Close to the subway, less tan 30 seconds! -Free coffee and kitchen facility. -Nice common area for chatting and resting. -Helpful staff and speak good English -Quiet location and yet public transport is readily available. ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong