Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not as good service compared to other hostels in Japan. Clean, well located, clean bathrooms. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Megan Australia
- “ This was a very good hostel, really friendly and helpful staff and great common area and kitchen. The location was more downtown and pretty far out of the centre of the city so not convenient if you want to spend are night out, although there are plenty of train lines so it is easy to get around until 12 pm. Would recommend to experience a quitter art of Tokyo ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Ellie Australia
- “ -Very clean and tidy. -Close to the subway, less tan 30 seconds! -Free coffee and kitchen facility. -Nice common area for chatting and resting. -Helpful staff and speak good English -Quiet location and yet public transport is readily available. ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I slept in a 4 bed dorm, which had it's own wash table and toilet; very nice. Staff is very friendly and location is close to a subway, no JR though. Common room can be crowded. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Paul Netherlands
- “ The lady staff is very pleasant and helpful. She prepared all the documents and maps the moment I arrived and made sure I was very well prepared for exploring Tokyo and the area which the hostel was located. SHe also made sure that I would be able to get to the airport online, she also wrote down the time of train, which train station and line, and the price of the tickets. I cannot ask for a better treatment than this. This is a 5 star treatment. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I really enjoyed staying this hostel.. The staff were so kind and the atmosphere was quite good! It's so close to the kuramae subway station. 1 min from the ooedo line, 5min from the asakusa line you can have coffee for free. one thing that i don't like was the bathroom was so cold... Thats all.. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea