Backpackers Hotel Toyo Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice to have a room to myself. Lovely and quiet. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Near train station and an inexpensive restaurant named "松屋" The staff is helpful and the room is decent The shower room and the toilet is clean ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
“ It was so good. when we arrive at the station. we lost the way how to go hostel, so we called to hostel and worker came out and found and brought us to hostel. They are so kind and freindly. And they can speak english well. they are open mined and helpful.
If i trip to japan again. I really want to use this hostel again!!! But you have to be careful. just reservate one room.
me and my friend reservated private 2 person. just reservate 1 person. then you can have one room enough to use 2people. ”
Thank you for your staying. We have to let us inform you that our private single room is just for 1 person not allowed to use 2 people. Hope to stay in our hotel again. Thank you for your understand.
- 01 May 2014 MIN GYUNG South Korea
- “ The security is no problem as you'll most likely lock your stuff in your own room when you leave the hostel. Location is good if you hold a JR pass as it is only 5 minutes walk from the closest JR station. There's also a tower to see the nightview that's 10-15 minutes walk. Staff is super friendly as well. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Spacious rooms for the price given, good showering facilities (providing you get the one good one, while no-one else is using it). Not too far from downtown, staff are helpful and informative in answering questions. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Cameron Australia
- “ Great staff and atmosphere for a business hotel "upgraded" to backpackers hostel. Rooms are business hotel quality, so it's basicly a box with bed in it. And this time it wasn't very clean either. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ As a group of budget travelers, we loved this place! The staff was extremely friendly and laid back, the place is easily accessible with interesting surroundings. The rooms are basic and of a comfortable size. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Perfect place to stay in Osaka. Near JR Station and Subway Station. Several 24 hour shops. Very Cheap. Individual room for the price of a Bed Dorm. The room very small with window. Wi-Fi INSIDE the room. Staff very polite and helpful. Ah, and very quiet, you can sleep like a baby. Of course, this is not a Five Star Hotel. But the value for money is EXCELLENT. I arrive very very late, about 01.30 am by night. I could buy food in the shops, and had no problem in late Check-In. Thank you very much. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ This hostel is excellent. You could not ask for anything better. It's central Gion, near many beautiful temples and shrines, and a five minute walk from any subway or bus stop. The staff is friendly and fluent in English. They even provide a small breakfast for those on the run. Easily the best hostel I've stayed at yet in Japan. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Joshua USA
- “ The people were really helpful and it was very convenient to have a washer and dryer available. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Jose USA