Backpackers Hotel Toyo Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bed will kill your back if you are not used to sleeping on hard surfaces. ”
- 08 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I did not like this place. Room was small and bare, and looked like a prison cell with the corridore. Facilities like toilets and showers were fine, but the common room was kind of creepy... hard to explain but I did not feel like hanging out there at all. The best thing about the place is the close location to the train station and food options. Good Bento shop close by. If you just need a place to crash sure, longer stays no. ”
- 08 Apr 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ A great place to stay with friendly staff and clean facilities. It's close to the station and several good restaurants and grocery stores. 10/10 would stay again. ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Amy USA
- “ Simple room, clean and neat. Clean and equipped showers, though the rest of the facilities could use some extra cleanup. Overall nothing special or out of the ordinary, but also nothing to complain. A good place to stay if you're on a budget. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany