Backpackers House Paraty
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ridiculously good breakfast. Loved it. Great location near to the bus station and to old part of paraty. Nice lounge area downstairs and small enough you get to know everyone. I wasn't impressed with the first member of staff i encountered, very unhelpful, others were better. Security is the big issue, front door not locked till 12, no lock on room and not enough usable lockers for everyone. So essentially u can walk into hostel, into room, without a key.... otherwise it was great. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Very nice hostel, with a lot of facilities that will make more confortable your stay in Paraty ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Best hostel I`ve ever been too. The garden, the rooftop terrace, the breakfast and the whole atmosphere are really great. The staff is super chilled and nice. So worth the money! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Till Nikolaus Germany