Backpackers House Paraty
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Outstanding breakfast :) ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The breakfast and the location (close to the bus station and a big supermarket) are the highlights of this hostel. Apart from that, the hostel is small, the bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms not so clean, and there are mosquitoes everywhere (i know the owner will say it's not his fault ... but still). Wifi is average too. If you want a party atmosphere, go to the Che Lagarto, not this hostel. But if you like small hostels, basic with good breakfast, this might be your best choice. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous France
- “ It was very cold in the room at night and we wanted to use the blanket, but the blanket smelled pretty bad, so we didn't use it. The breakfast was great, so was the help with deciding where to go for a daytrip. ”
- 26 May 2013 Dinusha Netherlands
- “ amazing breakfast!worth it! ”
- 09 May 2013 Fernando Spain