Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was surprised how this hostel was so nice and clean and in a great location for such a low price. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the INSIDE. The hostel is very clean and the common room is very homy. The rooms prived everything you need, with plug-ins and lights for every bed and a locker inside the room. In general the hostel seems to be quite new. The staff is also really nice and gave me tips for seoul and the area. Very recommendable :) ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Konstantin Germany
- “ Mia was such and excellent host and the hostel was lovely. I had such a wonderful time and everyone who worked at the hostel went up and above to make sure I was comfortable and taken care of. Mia put out a free breakfast for all the guests every morning and always made sure you were happy and you knew how to get around town. The location was great and close to everything and it was full of other young people so it felt very safe. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone going to Seoul! ”
- 01 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was located perfectly in a student area at Sungkyunkwan University with many shops and restaurants open until late at night. The main palaces and Ihwa Village are just 10 -15 min away on foot. The staff was always very friendly, open and helpful and always up for a chat (in fluent English). Although it's a hostel the quality of the rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and common area had the standards of a hotel as everything was fully renovated. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Seoul! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Julinda Germany
- “ Really nice place, when we stayed it seemed as if the whole place had just been renovated. Beds were nice, showers and toilets worked well and were clean. Very cool vibe and decoration in the place too. Also a very good price, I would expect to pay a lot more for what we got. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Jake England