Backpackers Inn Chinatown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. Located in Chinatown just beside a train station and shopping center where you can but very cheap stuff. The staff are accommodating and nice. There are microwaves, hot/cold shower, free internet access for a very cheap price. Perfect! ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ overall the hostels is quite good. the staff is helpful, only we were annoyed by the snore voice from the other guest. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Mulyadi Indonesia
- “ Good, basic room, but clean. Showers crowded, otherwise OK, internet is good. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ tiny rooms,so noisy when i stay with Indian can't sleep ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Atidtaya Thailand