Backpackers Inn Chinatown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The power broke down at 3am, room smells awful and we got a double decker bed although we asked for a queen sized bed.. When I callled the hotel prior to checking in, they mentioned I need not pay any deposits. Different story altogether when I reached there, they asked for payment. Would not recommend. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Zoe Malaysia
- “ Nice hostel. Located in Chinatown just beside a train station and shopping center where you can but very cheap stuff. The staff are accommodating and nice. There are microwaves, hot/cold shower, free internet access for a very cheap price. Perfect! ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ overall the hostels is quite good. the staff is helpful, only we were annoyed by the snore voice from the other guest. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Mulyadi Indonesia