Backpackers Inn Venice 3512 Cann
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff NO friendly at all!!.. Everytime you ask them for something or question, they gave you attitude +more attitude+ more bad attitude!! Secondly, we stayed for two nights, after the first night we were asked to move to a different room because they made a mistake with the rooms and they need the room which we were at...really!!?!? Shared bathrooms uncleaned, dirty!! After i traveled for 12 days in italy, by far this was the worse hotel and experience of all!!! Watch for extra charges**** ”
- 11 Oct 2013 alvaro Venezuela
- “ Изначально планировалось одно месторасположение и в итоге нас отправили в другой район, но он нам даже больше понравился. Очень чистые и милые комнаты, приветливый персонал. Кухня!, туалет в коридоре. Красивый вид из окна. Будьте готовы к сити-такса (дополнительные деньги 6-10евро)! ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very nice hostel, where you have the possibility of cooking your own dinner, or just keeping things in the fridge/freezer. The location is very good, if you want to get away from the crowded city centre. This neighbourhood is where the locals live their everyday life, and you still have the San Marco square within 15 min walking distance (if you don´t get lost). There is a supermarket a few minutes away, and a lot of cafees and restaurant just 5 minutes away. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Simon Horsholt Denmark