Backpackers Inn Venice 3512 Cann
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, the hostel is in Venice, so the location is not bad, but the rooms are really like the monk ones, separate and small beds for "double" room, and very poor decoration/style/atmosphere etc. No breakfast included, no hairdryers and very very expensive for what's provided. Not very good value for money so.. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Staff NO friendly at all!!.. Everytime you ask them for something or question, they gave you attitude +more attitude+ more bad attitude!! Secondly, we stayed for two nights, after the first night we were asked to move to a different room because they made a mistake with the rooms and they need the room which we were at...really!!?!? Shared bathrooms uncleaned, dirty!! After i traveled for 12 days in italy, by far this was the worse hotel and experience of all!!! Watch for extra charges**** ”
- 11 Oct 2013 alvaro Venezuela
- “ Изначально планировалось одно месторасположение и в итоге нас отправили в другой район, но он нам даже больше понравился. Очень чистые и милые комнаты, приветливый персонал. Кухня!, туалет в коридоре. Красивый вид из окна. Будьте готовы к сити-такса (дополнительные деньги 6-10евро)! ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia