Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Backpackers International. Tisa, the lady in charge, was extremely helpful. She answered all of my questions, including giving me advice on which company I should dive with. That being said, this is an austere place. If you want amenities, this is not the place for you. If, however, you are looking for an economical place to stay in Rarotonga, I doubt you can do better than here. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ this place is everything you need! location is GREAT and its cheap and friendly. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Charlotte USA
- “ This was better than I could have even hoped. My friend Pip and I stayed here for a few days and left this past Monday. Tisa is really helpful, funny, and a great host, and her daughter is a wonderful host-in-training. We met some amazing people that stayed there - it's a great atmosphere and attracts a lot of really cool people. The location is great too. Beautiful beach just 100 m down the road, and right in the middle between Muri Lagoon and Avarua. Highly recommend! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Caitlin USA