Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel. Recommended. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Yannis Switzerland
- “ Nice place, a bit farther South from the old town area but everything is clean, WIFI works great, rooms are nice, staff is friendly and is pretty transit-friendly. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Loved the place itself, only major complaint: the lady working front desk. The older lady who helped me initally drop my luggage off was great. The next lady whose name started with an M with short brown hair and bangs was incredibly RUDE! Complete attitude! I wanted to catch a 7:47 train so planned on grabbing my food out of the fridge at 7:30am right when kitchen opened. This staff lady gave a very loud "aye yigh yighhhhhh", obviously annoyed I was in a rush! HUH?! not necessary! never again ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel! We will stay here again. We booked a private room & it was beautiful with our own small balcony. The room was modern, spacious & clean. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Only about a 15 min walk into town. Gorgeous area and we had a lovely time here! The staff was also very helpful and informative with tips for trains and packages to go up the mountain. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA