Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen was only available for certain times and not allowed to cook in the morning. Train station and bus stops were quite far. Very difficult to walk during winter times as it was windy and cold. Not recommend for family with children. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ All things are awesome!:) It's really great place to stay ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I recommend this place. only probelm is location but it is not that bad. it took about 25minutes by walk with my luggage. nice kitchen staff people facility it was good !! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel was great. Excellent location. It was near a lakeside park with a little beach. Everyone is hanging out there enjoying the sun. Out of the center of the city. We had a lakeside view. Staff was great. Only complaint was how they ran the kitchen. They had 2 kitchens but you could not cook breakfast in the morning. They had the microwave and toaster on in one kitchen. But turn the stove off till noon. That sucked, don't think that is necessary. Other then that, great hostel! ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything to see in the town is within walking distance. Scenic lake with mountains in the background. Large hostel but communal showers. Friendly staff. No people really partying while I was there, guess that's good or bad depending on preference.Overall Lucerne was great but everything was very expensive. ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA