Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the place itself, only major complaint: the lady working front desk. The older lady who helped me initally drop my luggage off was great. The next lady whose name started with an M with short brown hair and bangs was incredibly RUDE! Complete attitude! I wanted to catch a 7:47 train so planned on grabbing my food out of the fridge at 7:30am right when kitchen opened. This staff lady gave a very loud "aye yigh yighhhhhh", obviously annoyed I was in a rush! HUH?! not necessary! never again ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel! We will stay here again. We booked a private room & it was beautiful with our own small balcony. The room was modern, spacious & clean. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Only about a 15 min walk into town. Gorgeous area and we had a lovely time here! The staff was also very helpful and informative with tips for trains and packages to go up the mountain. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Honestly it was the cheapest place in lucerne and yet it was still all minimal. Plus my bed had bed bugs. I couldn't see them because the sheets were so clean - they were all in the mattress - and probably the doona/over blanket that didn't seem clean. I hate to complain but I hate bed bugs - and I know so do fellow travellers. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Kitchen was only available for certain times and not allowed to cook in the morning. Train station and bus stops were quite far. Very difficult to walk during winter times as it was windy and cold. Not recommend for family with children. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ All things are awesome!:) It's really great place to stay ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea