Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Affortable Dinner every night. Feels like staying with friends. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Christian Germany
- “ The staff are really friendly !The location is good that I could go to Miyajima easily ! Last but not least,It's really clean! ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ It was great! I had a really fun time staying in your hostel. I definitely wanna come back. The only things that could be improved is hot water for the sinks and softer mattresses ;) ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Dorothee Germany
- “ I had a fantastic stay. The hostel operates in a purpose-built building, so the facilities are good (toilets, dorms, common room etc). During my two nights some of the staff and guests got together for dinner. We had a good time. Close to the hostel (a few minutes walking + ten minutes on a ferry) is the Miyajima island with mountains, shrines and a couple of really touristy streets to explore. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland