Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a fantastic stay. The hostel operates in a purpose-built building, so the facilities are good (toilets, dorms, common room etc). During my two nights some of the staff and guests got together for dinner. We had a good time. Close to the hostel (a few minutes walking + ten minutes on a ferry) is the Miyajima island with mountains, shrines and a couple of really touristy streets to explore. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ AWESOME people. GREAT atmosphere. tucked away like a hidden gem. i hope to visit again someday! thank you for everything!!! the common room with outstanding movie selection was a really highlight too!! ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Meghan USA
- “ Excellent place to stay, staff very friendly. Great location for touring Hiroshima and miyajima. Would highly recommend ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous Ireland