Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff, they waited for our arrival til 23:30. Comfi and clean rooms, some with exit to the balcony. Big tatami living room where chat or watch a movie. The only bad thing is that there are only 2 showers downstairs, and 2 toilets in the same floor. Bit I can recoomwnd it. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Aitor
- “ A very friendly place. Comfort is not exceptional but ok, many animation on the common room but the dorms remain calm. It's not on Miyajima Island, but 2 min walk (literally) from the jr ferry, so you can definitely hang around the island in the evening... ”
- 04 Aug 2014 tristan France
- “ Some of the guests have a terrible mess, put clear rules to everyone. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 María Elena Mexico
- “ Love this place! They have created a real family feel here and standards are perfectly fine. Would absolutely come back again abd again! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Ida
- “ Wonderful staff. Nice easy access to the national park. Lovely little low key town nearby. Great to get out of the big city. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Patricia USA
- “ Affortable Dinner every night. Feels like staying with friends. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Christian Germany