Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Went on a short vacation to Mombasa and read great reviews about Backpackers Nirvana. It's a pretty cool place with an interesting vibe. You get to meet different people who are traveling through short term or staying as long term guests. Overall I had a great time in Mombasa and appreciated the advice/recommendations from the guests and Lesley. If you're looking for an afforable and secure stay in Mombasa, be sure to check out this hostel. You're also 30 seconds away from the beach! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Unfriendly staff, one bathroom for 14 persons (mixed!), host has psycho attitudes and curses constantly. Definitely not the place to be. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Eva Austria
- “ Best hostel I've ever slept.Great atmosphere,safe,pool and amazing staff and owner!! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 David Czech Republic