Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I've ever slept.Great atmosphere,safe,pool and amazing staff and owner!! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 David Czech Republic
- “ One of the nicest Backpackers I've ever been in, and this almost completely because of the great atmosphere and the lovely staff. The rooms are really nice, you feel at home immediately, perfect place to also go alone because you will definitely meet people there. The area is really safe. The only disadvantage is that most restaurants are not reachable by foot, so you have to pay for transport. But you can also use the well equipped kitchen to cook together. Very recommendable, go there! ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ The place is ok to stay for a couple of days. Beach is pretty close and great to do long walks but there's nothing around. You need a motorbike to do anything but the ride with a driver is ok. IT is very clean and you can buy food in a supermarket and cook yourself which is pretty good. Beds are not that comfortable and not all the beds have mosquito net. they have those electrical antimosquitos that you plug in which is good. Staff is nice and helpful. The girl in the night shift is great. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Spain