Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to stay! owner is extremely friendly and helpful. would definitely recommend. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Spent a very short time but the owners were so nice. ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ I stayed here for one night while out in Hongdae. It's a good location and a great price. The rooms were clean. The hostel has two bathrooms, one with a tub. They could have been cleaner and larger towels would have been nice (and conditioner). My only other issue was that the owner/operator was there the entire time sleeping in the living area, and it was like being babysat, but he was a nice guy. Definitely a good deal. There are no single rooms or double beds though. All rooms have bunk beds. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ Backpackers Space was definitely a great find! The location was perfect as it was less than a 10 min. walk to both the subway & the sky train for the airport. There were tons of restaurants & bars around yet we never heard any noise as the hostel is tucked away in a corner. The only thing that was only so-so was the bathroom... It was a little run-down & the hot water took a while to come on. Other than that, it was great & I'd recommend it to a friend any day! ”
- 03 May 2012 Valentina