Backpackers St. Pauli
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were awesome! Very helpful and were cool even though we were a bit loud! ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Liked the location and its also very clean ”
- 29 Mar 2016 kenneth Kenya
- “ Fantastic staff and nice people. Perfect place for lonely travelers. Nice kitchen in the basement with cool atmosphere. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Janich Denmark
“ The complimentary breakfast is just a joke. One finds nothing when he will reach there. ”
Dear Guest, to be honest i don't understand your review about our breakfast. We don't offer complimentary breakfast and we never announced it here or somewhere else. sincerely Tanja Bahr Hostelmanager
- 27 Sep 2015 Arun India
- “ Great hostel. Really nice people, good wifi, good location. No breakfast but they offer you plenty of options for breakfast. One bad thing is that beds really makes sounds when you move, its kind of noisy.But a 100% recomended hostel ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Backpackers St. Pauli is an excellent hostel. The location is close to Reeperbahn and harbor but super safe. Staff is nice and flexible. I really liked the huge lockers (you could even put your carry-on luggage in - in bedrooms and kitchen!!!), the clean facilities and the comfortable mattresses. You'll meet many solo travelers which makes it easier to team up. I definitely recommend staying there! ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Patricia Germany
- “ St Pauli is a really interesting quarter, hostel has nice bathrooms and a bar/reception with great staff. Security could be a bit better since doors do not close automaticaly. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Serbia
“ The hostel was good, the only thing I didn't like was the payment of $2,00 that I've already payed in the site. ”
Dear guest, thank you for your stay. The amount of 2,50€ was charged for bedlinen, which is quoted on our Hostels.com page here. Unfortunately it is not technically possible to add this in the booking system of Hostels.com. We apologize.
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
“ Everything went good with the check-in. Good system for using the door into the room aswell to the building. Staff were nice. A good clean kitchen for everyone to use and a plus for bathroom/shower in the room. The only negative i have to say about this place is that they charged us extra for the sheets, and it was obligatory. When I booked this place for 1 night i got the total sum of it. But with the sheets that they neglected to include on the booksite/webpage it added a cost of 4 euros. ”
Dear guest, thank you for your stay. The amount of 5€ was charged for bedlinen, which is quoted on our Hostels.com page here. Unfortunately it is not technically possible to add this in the booking system of Hostels.com. We apologize.
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ It's a rather sketchy part of town, but that's part of the fun. The craft beer bar downstairs is really nice, and it makes it easy to talk to people. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Jia Yuan Canada