Backpackers St. Pauli
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We have been transfered to a random place and learned the day before leaving. Totally sucks. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was one of the best hostels where I stayed! Very clean, well located, very friendly and helpful personnel, fast wi-fi connection I am very happy. 10 min walking from Reeperbahn u-bahn station. Though the area can be quite busy and loud, the hostel is located on quite street, so you can sleep well My room 6 femanle dorms was a bit small and not much space to put big luggage but it is the only one minor thing whcih was not excellent in this place! I would strongly recommend to stay in this h ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Inna Russia
- “ The staff there were very helpful and super nice, not a bad location for clubs and bars though. ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Highly recommended. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, good location. A bit hard to find with public transport, just take a cab, they are cheap. Friendly staff, clean, and good location. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Jason Canada