Backpacker's Suites & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was really nice. People that work there are really kind and helpful. Nice location. Just some blocks away from the main square. Very clean and the rooms were comfortable and nice. The only bad thing is the breakfast... very poor. But I would certainly recoment this hostel and I would stay there again. The price ir really great! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Clean rooms and great common areas. A professional operation. ”
- 27 Oct 2012 Michael USA
- “ Excellent location, only 3 blocks from the pedestrian zone and the central plaza also very close. Approx 10 blocks from the busstation. Good spacious rooms. Atmosphere good. A disadvantage is that in the evenings there is far too much light in the main area. Combined with the colour white all over, one has the feeling of being in a sterile laboratory.... In order for the guests to feel more comfortable, to my opinion they should optimize their light system in the main area. ”
- 07 Aug 2012 Angelique
- “ The best hostel I have stayed in so far. Extremely clean and beds are new. My bed also gets made up each day and the free dinners are a bonus. Thanks for everything! ”
- 30 Sep 2011 Maryanne