Backpackers Travellers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Un garito para dormir,, no mas ,, ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Raul Spain
- “ The hostel is located beside Chinatown, Although we didn't face any problem going to and out of the hostel, we received many warnings regarding safety from people around. Level 4 has very weak (almost no) wifi signal. The windows are of the fenestrated glass type, which leaks your voice to outside if you are concerned about your privacy. However, the receptionist was understanding and he offered to change our room to a better one after complaining, and we paid no extra money for the change. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Very professional Guiding, on Tourism issues. Has developped a very interesting free march in Kualalumpur. In the heart of Kualalumpur, China-town, with very good Quality Price. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nicd place to sleeping few night ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ Full of bed bugs!!! After 1 hour I laid down on bed, I felt itchy all my body. I found 7-8 bedbugs were running on the sheet. I changed the rooms and the beds by telling the reception. The next morning, I found again a few beds in the new room... This place had not been a nest of bedbugs before, but now it is!! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ I had booked an ac dorm but was told its full and i will have to live in a room with not even a fan in hot and humid kuala lumpur. The management is arrogant and racist.I am sure they wouldnt do this with a white customer and think People with Indian roots can be treated like animals.They did not even refund my deposit and said I can call the police but they would not give it back and have hidden costs like 1 rm for 15 mins of internet usage please book the hostel near kl sentral it has free PC ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous India