Backpackers Travellers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, nice staff, nice shower surprisingly, and nice bar at the roof top. Dorms are kind of dark, not spacious at all and feels a little run down. Although the price makes it okay I guess. Overall, very good value for money. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ excellent ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ a really nice and friendly hostel in the centre of kuala lumpur :) cheap and clean ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very much what I expected for the money. Simple bed, no sheets, small dressing table, clean. It was a little quiet, which suited us perfectly. The location was a few minutes from the metro, which then gives easy access to KL Sentral and KLAA. Overall, for what we spent, we were very pleased. Would recommend for those on a budget. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The Backpacker's Inn is in a prime spot: Central Markets and Chinatown are right on the doorstep, Times Square and the monorail lines are not far away (even walkable, if you're keen - about 30min walk), plus the excellent streets of Bukit Bintang and Changkat; Jalan Alor and Jalan P. Ramlee. Of course it's not flash, but it's clean, no bedbugs, and puts a roof over your head and a comfy mattress under your back, leaving your funds virtually untouched. Very cheap, very accommodating. Recommended! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Samantha & Jeff New Zealand
- “ No elevator. Wifi didnt work very well. The rooms look creepy, but overall the hostel is ok. No toilet paper, they sell it at reception. It´s close to the Puduraya bus station. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina