Backpackers Travellers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Un garito para dormir,, no mas ,, ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Raul Spain
- “ The hostel is located beside Chinatown, Although we didn't face any problem going to and out of the hostel, we received many warnings regarding safety from people around. Level 4 has very weak (almost no) wifi signal. The windows are of the fenestrated glass type, which leaks your voice to outside if you are concerned about your privacy. However, the receptionist was understanding and he offered to change our room to a better one after complaining, and we paid no extra money for the change. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Very professional Guiding, on Tourism issues. Has developped a very interesting free march in Kualalumpur. In the heart of Kualalumpur, China-town, with very good Quality Price. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada