Backpackers Travellers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very professional Guiding, on Tourism issues. Has developped a very interesting free march in Kualalumpur. In the heart of Kualalumpur, China-town, with very good Quality Price. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nicd place to sleeping few night ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous
- “ Full of bed bugs!!! After 1 hour I laid down on bed, I felt itchy all my body. I found 7-8 bedbugs were running on the sheet. I changed the rooms and the beds by telling the reception. The next morning, I found again a few beds in the new room... This place had not been a nest of bedbugs before, but now it is!! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ I had booked an ac dorm but was told its full and i will have to live in a room with not even a fan in hot and humid kuala lumpur. The management is arrogant and racist.I am sure they wouldnt do this with a white customer and think People with Indian roots can be treated like animals.They did not even refund my deposit and said I can call the police but they would not give it back and have hidden costs like 1 rm for 15 mins of internet usage please book the hostel near kl sentral it has free PC ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Perfect location, nice staff, nice shower surprisingly, and nice bar at the roof top. Dorms are kind of dark, not spacious at all and feels a little run down. Although the price makes it okay I guess. Overall, very good value for money. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ excellent ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada