Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, good staff, good rooms and facilities. Social atmosphere was awful. Far too many Koreans who use the hostel as just cheap accommodation rather than for meeting fellow travellers. ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ If you can come with the new rules said "Do not slam the door but to close the door." ”
- 25 May 2016 Mei Mei Malaysia
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was so cool, the staff was amazing and helped me with everything I needed from booking paragliding excursions to finding my way home. Such a great place! ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Katie USA
- “ It's a wonderful hostel. Staff is very nice and everything was clean and perfect. I really enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 María Marcela Argentina