Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was so cool, the staff was amazing and helped me with everything I needed from booking paragliding excursions to finding my way home. Such a great place! ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Katie USA
- “ It's a wonderful hostel. Staff is very nice and everything was clean and perfect. I really enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 María Marcela Argentina
- “ I really liked this place. The atmosphere was pleasant and facilities were great! I would go here again. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The environment is pleasant and the facilities are very new. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Chui Shan Hong Kong
- “ I loved staying here! The staff were incredibly nice and friendly with helping us plan out our weekend in Switzerland. They gave us a great deal on a room and the views were spectacular. I felt very safe staying there and would recommend this place for anyone who wants to visit Switzerland. Honestly, it was one of the best weekends of my life and I definitely plan on going back there! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA