Backpackers hostel Venice
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not that good breakfast, very simple, but close to the center and the room was very nice!! ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Mexico
- “ We went there in summer, they did not provide even a single desk fan.the hostel is surrounded by building, room are very warm at night.Room have 2 study lamp which we don't need it. In the bathroom, they didn't provide bath soap, just provide one bottle hair shampoo. They didn't provide wifi also, we'll have to walk to another hotel which 30 seconds walk in front of this hostel. They give USED CURTAIN as a blanket. The toilet door can't be lock. The room is very clean. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ People stay here not because it's a great place, but because of a lack of cost effective stops in this beautiful but expensive city. Advertised as a "Backpackers hostel" this is really just a wing of the Iris Hotel. Room smelled awful and my non-connected bathroom worse. Some kind guests let me use their shower, or I would have been bad off as mine was a joke. When asked why the internet didn't work late at night the answer from the staff was "this is two star not five star!" Great location... ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous
- “ Excelente, ningún problema! ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Carlos
- “ They say there was wifi but there wasn't.The prize is excesive for the very few services that the hostel has. ”
- 15 Sep 2012 Barbara