Backpackers hostel Venice
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For one, it's called Hotel Iris. The different name makes it a bit difficult to find, especially since it's in a tiny back road. The wifi didn't reach my floor, and when we went downstairs at 6 to leave we found ourselves locked in and had to get staff from one of the rooms. It wasn't too far from the things we wanted to see, and the rooms were average. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hotel mentioned for check-in is where u get the room. I have no complaints as such, except one which is very imp one. The heating is switched off at night, weird. As we were there in december, we were freezing to death. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Not that good breakfast, very simple, but close to the center and the room was very nice!! ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Mexico