Backpackers on Castle
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ all the time we spent in this hostel we have never seen anyone from the staff !! kitchen was disgusting, like the living room and the showers we had to wiat some hours before we found someone who new the doorcode and then we finally could check in at the guy from the neighbour hostel and the door bell does not work so we could not hear the busdriver from baz bus picking us up so we missed the bus... worst of all 30 hostels we have ever been in the last year !!! ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ When I came to the hostel they had mixed up the bookings and I had to pay more then I really should have at the beginning. I had to stand outside the gates for more than one hour and wait until the staff came to the building and let me in. The location is pretty good, near to the train and bus station and a 15 minutes walk to the waterfront. But the staff was really unfriendly and I would not recommend this hostel. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The dorm for 9 people has not enough air to breath and not enough space to feel comfortably. The staff was just available for some hours per day. There was not everything working that nice, especially the tap was running all the time. The balcony was nice where you can look at Longstreet and enjoy your self- made meals. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Susann Germany