Backpackers on Dundas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I never come back this hostel, all the place has a horrible odor. There were only four bathrooms for all the guests, the bed was really uncomfortable. In general, the hostel is a mess. ”
- 20 May 2017 Violeta Mexico
- “ I slept only 1 night and it was what I expected for the price! A bit noisy and bathroom look a bit old... but very convenient (15 min walking from Union Train Station) and people are quite nice ”
- 24 Feb 2017 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Clean the cockroaches from the bathroom ”
- 19 Sep 2016 michael New Zealand
- “ I had a great experience here, minus one complaint: We needed to get going as soon as possible in the morning, so were planning to return our key for our $10 deposit as soon as the office opened at 8, but we waited until 8:30 and no one showed up, so we lost $10 to what wasn't a particularly cheap hostel to begin with. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel was great, however for most guests this was home, they live and work in Toronto, so it didn't give the typical traveler vibe. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel in in a very good location, but the bathrooms are filled with roaches. :( ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous India