Backpackers on Dundas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was great, however for most guests this was home, they live and work in Toronto, so it didn't give the typical traveler vibe. ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel in in a very good location, but the bathrooms are filled with roaches. :( ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very loud. Some guests kept singing and stuff even in the middle of the night. All noises from the lobby/common space came through the wall. Also I got no key to the room so it was open for anyone to enter, which I thought was a little unsafe even though it was a shared dorm. ”
- 28 May 2016 Suvi
- “ I will only say that I killed 3 cockroaches while using the bathroom. That should be enough for all of you ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Truly recommend to everyoneA! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ A great location and cheap price however it seemed most of the people in the hostel were living there not just travelers and they have a cockroach problem. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA