Backpackers on Dundas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, virtually no space in the rooms, no breakfast and atmosphere is not the best. Mostly filled with long term stayers. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Cagan New Zealand
- “ Reception hadnt registered the last day of my stay when I first came, later I had to wait half a hour because reception hadnt kept track of my payments and one night someone else had taken my bed. Everything was taken care of eventually, and I never missed a nights sleep. Aside from confused receptionists, the place is pretty good. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Soren Denmark
- “ I had a really nice time there. The locations and the rooms were good and clean and most of the staff was friendly. One point that I would like to mention is that I was angry that no one told me before that my reservation is cancelled for another day because then I could not find another hostel because everything was full. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Constanze Germany
- “ Good hostel, nice people, near downtown and Greyhound. I had a good time. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anne Netherlands
- “ Thanks for the hospitality and the care! Cockroaches! ... the women only room got me a nasal congestion, I had the impression the whole local is conditioned through that room. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Rossiana Canada
- “ This hostel has potential, Its located right across the street from the greyhound bus stop and right there in down town Toronto. The entertainment room in the hostel is great with PS3, free Netflix and cable. However the hostel has a serious cleaning problem with cockroaches all over the place, bathrooms failing apart, missing handle to turn shower in main shower, showers could easily fall apart. Then there is the total lack of security, people getting arrested at the hostel. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Wayne USA