Backpackers on Dundas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very loud. Some guests kept singing and stuff even in the middle of the night. All noises from the lobby/common space came through the wall. Also I got no key to the room so it was open for anyone to enter, which I thought was a little unsafe even though it was a shared dorm. ”
- 28 May 2016 Suvi
- “ I will only say that I killed 3 cockroaches while using the bathroom. That should be enough for all of you ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Truly recommend to everyoneA! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ A great location and cheap price however it seemed most of the people in the hostel were living there not just travelers and they have a cockroach problem. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A cheap option for staying downtown. Location is worth it all. Nothing spectacular--a bed to sleep in. I had no problems whatsoever with this hostel. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Allyson Canada
- “ Brief stay, pleasant company. A bit hard to find! ”
- 24 Aug 2015 judy USA