Backpackers on Dundas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not bad, but not great either. The beds were fine and the room we slept in was okay, but the bathrooms were tiny, and there were only two toilets and two showers total. The staff was often alone so they were trying to clean/do other duties while minding the desk so the security was definitely lacking. ”
- 25 Oct 2017 Sarah
- “ Lots of discounts of food and drinks at hostel bar. Very social environment, clean rooms and hospitable staff. ”
- 14 Jun 2017 Jessica Canada
- “ I never come back this hostel, all the place has a horrible odor. There were only four bathrooms for all the guests, the bed was really uncomfortable. In general, the hostel is a mess. ”
- 20 May 2017 Violeta Mexico
- “ I slept only 1 night and it was what I expected for the price! A bit noisy and bathroom look a bit old... but very convenient (15 min walking from Union Train Station) and people are quite nice ”
- 24 Feb 2017 Anonymous Belgium