Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfortable room, friendly staff, great location, simple and cheap. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 daiki Japan
- “ This is the 3rd times I stayed in this hostel, free breakfast, free wifi, clean room ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Friendly, helpful and professional staff! Clean comfortable bunk beds and blankets! Adequate showers and toilets with hot water for baths! ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Hostel is very close to Lavender MRT, which is on the green line from the airport. There are a couple of communal areas with tables & chairs, and 3 laptops for everyone's use. Free wifi is also available. The kitchen has hot & cold drinking water, tea, coffee, and a microwave. Breakfast of musli & toast is included. There a quite a lot of showers & toilets, all clean. Rooms are clean and have a/c. The area is nice, close to a local food court and a big international shopping centre. Recommended. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous England