Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a nice time staying for 3 days and the staff are helpful and friendly. you might want to add 1 more toilet,, ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I choose this hostel for a short break in Singapore. This is a lovely little place in a quiet area away from all the hustle and bustle but still a short ride from town center. The little India is a short walk, Bugis is just a one stop MRT ride. the reception was very helpful when going through the details of the hostel and the surrounding area. I will denitely be looking at staying here next time I am in Singapore. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 iszaid Malaysia
- “ as great as the first time I stayed there at Singapore. Highly recommend it to everyone traveling in Singapore. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ if you looking for an easy, calm, relax environment this is the place. Comfortable bed, AC all day long, clean. Feels like home ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Dewi Indonesia
- “ A perfect place for backpackers who are on budget, the hostel offers free breakfast, fast internet, free locker, and 24hour drinks. Location is very convenient, with direct train from airport and a short ride to city center. the place is very clean, nice lounge where most guests hang out. staff was very accomodating and friendly. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 fatur Indonesia
- “ very clean and tidy, close to MRT, friendly and attentive staff. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 ichido Japan