Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is cheap, clean, comfortable and staff is very receptive. The location is excellent and you can see everything in a walk-distance. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Quiet clean friendly and helpful ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Christopher
- “ Everything was ok. Only complain was that they do not take credit card, specially considering that Dusseldorf is a quite expensive location. Even hostels are pricey in this city. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ I thought the hostel was nice how ever security was lacking slightly. Their should also be some kind of night staff as when I was there an argument broke out and no one was there to stop the argument and all the guests in room 10 were woken up at 4am. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Daniel England
- “ The directions given made it very easy to find. Having internet available was a pleasure and the locked night exit makes one feel safe. When passing through Dusseldorf on the way to Berlin I will no doubt be staying here again! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Patrıcıa USA
- “ I will not recommend this prison-like environment for my worst enemy. The filthiness is bad enough but when staff especially a tall bespectacled idiot whom I later understand was the owner treats you as a prison warden will treat a new convict just brought to a jail house, it is pathetic. At every slightest opportunity and second this very hostile and unfriendly man keeps reminding you that this is not a 5 star hotel...and you don't come to such a cheap hotel and expect to be treated like a king ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Okobiriba England