Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought the hostel was nice how ever security was lacking slightly. Their should also be some kind of night staff as when I was there an argument broke out and no one was there to stop the argument and all the guests in room 10 were woken up at 4am. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Daniel England
- “ The directions given made it very easy to find. Having internet available was a pleasure and the locked night exit makes one feel safe. When passing through Dusseldorf on the way to Berlin I will no doubt be staying here again! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Patrıcıa USA
- “ I will not recommend this prison-like environment for my worst enemy. The filthiness is bad enough but when staff especially a tall bespectacled idiot whom I later understand was the owner treats you as a prison warden will treat a new convict just brought to a jail house, it is pathetic. At every slightest opportunity and second this very hostile and unfriendly man keeps reminding you that this is not a 5 star hotel...and you don't come to such a cheap hotel and expect to be treated like a king ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Okobiriba England
- “ Staff was disappointingly impolite. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ terrible experience. ive booked the most expensive room in the hostel - a single room - only to be given a room directly under the hostel's staircase. couldn't get any sleep before 1-2 AM as the last guest made his steps down to his room. i wouldn't even like to imagine how the cheaper rooms were. the shower room had no door (!) and was completely blocked, another great experience here. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I honesty really had good time tithe them. There is no any complain at all. You would feel so as well, trust me. Thanks!!! ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea