Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the city map that already had great local spots to visit. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Josh
- “ It is a good place to stay a couple of nights. Good breakfast. Staff is not very friendly but not rude either... I'd say average german. The walk to downtown is around 20 minutes which is not bad... the same to the Hauptbahnhof. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Please at night have a quiet time... After 11 PM it was too loud outside the door in the lounge or other areas. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 KEVIN USA
- “ Liked the hostel,it was a bit tricky to find my room cause there was no sign for my room number. It was clean though, breakfast was good. Check in after hours was without problems and properly instructed. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I think the showers should have lockable doors rather than only a curtain to divide you and a stranger. ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous USA