Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was satisfied with my stay. The service was very good, the rooms and bathrooms were clean, and there was a nice kitchen everyone could use. I came at a time when there were not many visitors so I spent most of my time outside of the hostel. The hostel is walking distance from the train station and is close to other stations, but if you want to enjoy the nightlife, the walk is over 30 minutes. All in all, it was a good place and I would recommend it. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Loved the city map that already had great local spots to visit. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Josh
- “ It is a good place to stay a couple of nights. Good breakfast. Staff is not very friendly but not rude either... I'd say average german. The walk to downtown is around 20 minutes which is not bad... the same to the Hauptbahnhof. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Colombia