Backpacking Club Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, friendly staff. Breakfast was great. The air conditioning in my room dripped and the thing that held the shower nozzle to the wall was broken in the room I was in, but besides these minor problems everything was great. I was very comfortable here. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's located in a small lane down the city centre, with only few minutes to walk to the bus terminal where you can take a bus to airport. The staffs are so-so, but they change my room from a 5-people room to a 10-people room without much explanation. Internet is awfully slow. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Staffs very helpful, breakfast is very French-style, location is just behind Pham Ngu Lao, room is apartment suite style, value to stay!! ”
- 27 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Nice location, clean rooms and helpful staff ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Russia