Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel. Especially the convenient quiet location and friendly staff. We stayed here two nights at the start of our trip and we are back again to end our trip. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Bada bing hostel is a great value for money. It is centrally located and at walkable distance to both Sultanahmet and Taksim square if you choose not to take the tram. It's very close to the Karaköy harbor, where you can get fabulous views of the old city. The hostel staff Eşref and Ali were very helpful and made us feel at home. There is living room where people can meet and unlimited tea/ coffee all day, if you prefer to relax and sit back on the couch to socialize with other travelers. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Nicely located in between the touristic area and the Taksim square. The staff is very friendly and there is a relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately the bar was closed around this time, but Volkan nicely provided us with some beers. Thanks! This hostel may be even better during the summer, when you can chill out at the rooftop. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Stefan Netherlands
- “ Lately i've been using Couchsurfing during my travels but in Bada Bing i found the best of both worlds. The facilities, security and cleanliness of an hostel and the atmosphere and attention of friends. The staff really makes you fell at home! They're all very happy to help you and give you as much hints and tips about their lovely city as they can. Plus Bada Bing Hostel has a "little brother" Bada Bing travel with which you can arrange all the details for your tips around Turkey! Recommend 100% ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Mafalda Portugal