Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nicely located in between the touristic area and the Taksim square. The staff is very friendly and there is a relaxed atmosphere. Unfortunately the bar was closed around this time, but Volkan nicely provided us with some beers. Thanks! This hostel may be even better during the summer, when you can chill out at the rooftop. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Stefan Netherlands
- “ Lately i've been using Couchsurfing during my travels but in Bada Bing i found the best of both worlds. The facilities, security and cleanliness of an hostel and the atmosphere and attention of friends. The staff really makes you fell at home! They're all very happy to help you and give you as much hints and tips about their lovely city as they can. Plus Bada Bing Hostel has a "little brother" Bada Bing travel with which you can arrange all the details for your tips around Turkey! Recommend 100% ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Mafalda Portugal
- “ Great hostel! The common area is amazing and the breaksfast is the best I've ever seen in hostels. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Hello Bada Bing What a good atmosphere. The team even remembering your name even when you stay for one day. Like coming home but in a different country. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Gertrud Netherlands